friend request

                            episode 25








Romance is the language of love. It is the way you show your partner that you care
about them. The time she spent with Akash had made her feel much better and she was
now relaxed about moving to the hostel.
While driving back home after dropping off Aleesha, Akash sent a message to her.
The day you came into my life, everything changed. Your arrival brought with it
happiness, hope, and contentment. I was afraid to give you my heart, as I was scared that
you would tear it apart. Then I gradually let it commit the perfect crime because you
stole my heart with no intentions of giving it back. I promise to love you in every way
that I can and to be by your side in every possible way. Your beauty overwhelms me as I
wrap my arms around you. I press you tight and great passion fills my inner being. The
touch of your lips makes me numb. Your Mickey is on the dashboard and smiling. You
are my cutest Minnie. I love you so much. Just try not to dress as beautifully as today.
You may cause accidents on the road because the whole city will be gazing at you. Love
you so much. Muaahh!
Aleesha read the message and replied:
Akash, are you driving or messaging? How many times have I told you not to use your
cell phone while driving! Still you don’t listen to me. Anyway, you know what? I can’t
stop talking to my friends in Kolkata about you. I love the child in you—so innocent and
sweet. The mischief in your eyes and the blush upon your cheeks, makes your dimples
look very cute. The tender way you spoke today showed me that you care. Your warm
hand that gently touched my hair gave me a sensation of your true love. When I first met
you, I liked you but we were supposed to be friends. Who would have thought that I
would love you till the end? I love the way you tell me that I am beautiful and the way
you make me laugh like no one else. I love the way you move my hair away from my
eyes and then kiss me on my face. It feels like I am dreaming. You too are my cutest
Mickey. Love you Akash! Be mine forever. Never go away. I will remember July 20 as
the day we spent our first passionate evening together. That too in public:P
Aleesha was content that Akash had no issues with her shifting to the college hostel.
It was love all the way! At least for now.
In a couple of days, Aleesha finished all the hostel formalities and paperwork. The
girls’ hostel was not in the college campus but located at some distance from it. She had
taken a double sharing room along with her classmate Kritika. According to hostel rules,
girls had to compulsorily report for a roll call at 8:15 pm. One late pass was allowed in
a week and one stayover per month. Girls on a late pass had to report at 10:15 pm.
Kritika, though born and brought up in Mumbai, preferred staying in the hostel as her
home was located on the outskirts of Mumbai and travelling daily to college was time
and energy consuming. She was Aleesha’s classmate and they both had decided to take a
twin sharing room. She was a bubbly girl with short hair and cute looks. Indeed she was
the girl next door. She carried immense positive energy that could make anyone feel
happy. According to her, the reason behind her charm and beauty was the crystal she
carried with her at all times. She wore a locket around her neck which had an amethyst
crystal. She believed that it was a symbol of positive energy and could seduce anyone
around her. Kritika was extremely friendly and used to gel very well with everyone. Her
friendly behaviour had already made her good friends with Aleesha. They were also
together in their project group and thus sharing the room was like a cherry on the cake.
Aleesha decided to shift on the same day as she had finished all the formalities and
Kritika too had shifted a day before. She came back to her apartment from college at
around 12 pm and saw Tamanna in the kitchen preparing food. Tamanna had come home
early to help Aleesha pack her bags and bid her goodbye. Aleesha felt good, as such a
gesture was least expected from Tamanna. She never tried to interfere in Aleesha’s
personal life apart from a few nightouts that they had gone on together.
After packing up, Aleesha look around the place one last time to check if she had left
something. She was about to leave when Tamanna hugged her and said:
‘Keep in touch. In case you face any problems, feel free to seek my help. I’m not that
far from your college. Also if you feel like returning to this apartment, then you are most
welcome.’
‘Thanks Tammy di,’ Aleesha smiled and continued, ‘When are you shifting?’
‘Most probably tomorrow.’
Taking the bags out of the lift, Tamanna accompanied Aleesha to the cab. Aleesha
gave a last look at the apartment after which the taxi sped off to her new place.

No comments: