friend request

                       episode 21







security immediately called a cab to drop them home.
‘Be safe and drop me a message once you reach home. Thanks again,’ Tamanna
smiled before getting into the car.
She smiled all the way back home. She had spent some wonderful hours with Deep.
Once home, she opened her notes on her Galaxy Tab and scribbled:
Sometimes I wonder how I feel about you. Sometimes I am scared of these feelings,
as I don’t know anything about you. Still the dreams about you are so vivid and clear that
I feel true happiness and my fear disappears. People say dreams have an underlying
meaning to them and one should not ignore them. But as I wake up from my dream, I feel
alone. You don’t realize what I feel for you. I want you to hear my heartbeats, feel my
body, and see my face to understand my love for you. I fantasize your strong arms around
me and that makes me feel so safe. Your warm loving body scent sends my heart
spiralling out of control. I wish you knew what you do to me. You make me daydream in
office and fantasize about you. However, in reality I am all alone without you… It’s the
fire of love and it won’t stop burning unless I feel you and your love. One day you will
be mine, I will make you mine…

No comments: