2019: Orji Kalu shuns bossom friend Lamido for President Buhari

-Orji Kalu says he will vote for President Buhari in
2019 over his close friend and PDP aspirant Sule
Lamido
- The former Abia governor said he could not 'worship
2 gods at the same' and will choose Buhari instead
- He also accused his friend of not telling him about
his presidential ambition while President Buhari did

Former Jigawa state governor and presidential
aspirant of the PDP Sule Lamido has lost the
valuable support of his bossom friend, former
Abia state governor Orji Uzor Kalu, to President
Muhammadu Buhari.
Nigerian Tribune reports that Orji Kalu who paid
a visit to Jigawa state at the weekend told his
good friend that while he cherishes their
relationship, his vote was for President Buhari.
“Although Alhaji Sule Lamido happens to be my bosom
friend and an aspirant for Nigeria’s president in PDP, I told
him I won’t vote for him against president Muhammad

Buhari.
“President Buhari is my presidential candidate that I will
support and vote for in 2019 because he is my party
member and informed me about his ambition. My friend
Lamido did not inform me.
“Alhaji Sule Lamido is my good friend, the difference in
political parties will never affect our relationship. As you
can see, we ate, we drank together and we joked, " Orji
said after meeting Lamido behind closed doors.
On its part, Premium Times quoted Kalu as
saying: “We are good friends but I can’t worship two
gods at the same time. You didn’t even inform me formally
that you are contesting the way President Buhari informed

me.
don’t have anything against Sule Lamido. As you can see,
I’m here with him at his house eating and relaxing. If not
because of the dinner arranged for me at Dutse, I could

have slept here in his house.”

No comments: