MY FIRST SEXY

                                                       episode 1






i dey for my fathers house at banana hisland just only mi and gateman dey for house i just wake up from my sleeping i sit on my bed i face the the clock it;s 10.00am in the mowing  i dont have anywhere  to go no skull we are in holiday i stand up pick my laptop  i on it enter my pass ADEOLA i open some film file i watched some film like ( fast and furiouse ,players, baahubali 1 & 2 ) it now pass 4 my phone   ringing i look the caller is my friend  i stand to baff i go to bathroom after wear my cloth take my car key  enter my car i call my friend to let him no ther am on my way to his house  my friend live @ lekii   @ my friends house i met him & his girlfriend he said ADEOLA we are go for party me no p   @ the party in osodi area that dat party i met 1 beautiful  girl ADESEWA  i dont no what come over i fall for that girl


me ; hello baby u are neautiful
girl ; thank u 2 not bad
me can i no your nema
girl ; ADESEWA your name
me ; ADEOLA the only son of senator babatunde
ADESEWA ; nice meeting u
me ; my p

me ; can i have your number
ADESEWA ; that ;s no p 070*******7
me ; thank ma
ADESEWA ; you are welcome  

No comments: