Linda Ikeji reveals baby bump photos

Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji is pregnant. The
about to be mum took to her blog to share photos of
her baby bump.
Linda Ikeji who recently got engaged also shared
the story of how she found out about her
pregnancy and how she reacted to the good
news.
The blogger revealed that she was so excited to
be pregnant. She also revealed that she has
always loved babies.
According to her, she was a resident babysitter
when she was a teenager. She stated that her
love for babies was a gift she inherited from her
father who also loves babies.
Follow lauraikeji
View More on Instagram
40,114 likes
lauraikeji See who's gonna be a mummy. 🤰💃💃
💃💃 congrats Lin @officiallindaikeji
view all 5,633 comments
2 HOURS AGO
READ ALSO: He is a doting father - Annie Idibia
gushes about her husband 2baba
"2018 started with me finding out I was pregnant. When I
missed my period and my friend and I did a home
pregnancy test and it read positive, my friend began to cry
with happiness but I was just there staring at the stick like,
you’re not messing with me, are you? This is real and not a
joke on me, right? I refused to believe it and asked my
friend to drive me to a lab for another test. And there it was
confirmed, I was pregnant. Me, Linda, I am going to have
my own child. Please don’t wake me up from this lovely
dream..lol
So many women have had children, so what’s the big deal,
huh? Lol. Well, you see me, I’m somewhat of a different
case. There’s something about me that I have never talked
about publicly before and that’s the fact that I love children
so much (I took that from my dad), and I am particularly
obsessed with babies, and I mean that literally. Their
pureness, innocence, little beautiful faces, tiny hands and
soft cheeks make me just want to be around them.
I grew up in a compound with a lot of neighbours and
believe it or not, as a teenager/young woman, I was the
unofficial resident babysitter. I swear, ask my siblings. I
literally carried all the new born babies born in that
compound at a period of time until they grew up to a
certain age. Their mums used to come drop the babies at
our house whenever they were tired or wanted to go out,
this was, of course, to the annoyance of my family…lol."
Linda Ikeji reveals baby bump photos Photo source: Linda
Ikeji's blog



"Linda also revealed that she would be having a bouncing
baby boy. In her post, she stated that she has already
started ordering baby things for him.
Sometimes when I’m lying down and I feel him moving
around inside me (he’s so hyper already, constantly moving
around…lol), I just get up and cradle my tummy and smile.
Lol. I can’t wait for these months to go by so I can meet
him. My own son!
Dear son, of every dream I have had, every achievement,
every milestone, out of all my accomplishments and titles,
all the money and worldly possession I have, nothing
compares to you. You are my greatest blessing, my gift
from heaven, my greatest dream realized. I love you more
than life itself and I can’t wait to meet you and give you so
many kisses. And of course, spoil you! You will hear 'I love
you' loud and clear so many times, you will beg me to stop.
I can't wait to hold you in my arms. .
I know I’m going to be the best mum ever! I was born for
this and I am finally ready! And now I want to do more,
achieve more, so lil man will be proud of his mama."
Linda Ikeji is pregnant Photo source: Linda Ikeji's blog


About a month ago, It was reported that Linda
Ikeji had gotten engaged to a man she used to
date. He had reportedly relocated abroad, but
the two reconnected when he finally came back
to Nigeria.

No comments: