LOVE AT FACE BOOK


 LOVE AT FACEBOOK THIS I S THE BEGINNING OF OURS FRIEND 


 EPISODE 1




First Chat




September 1st, 2010
“Oh my God, this guy is so hot!” I exclaimed as I set my eyes on a VJ hosting a show on MTV. It was a Sunday evening and I
was getting bored at home. Weekends are supposed to be fun. And what fun I was having, browsing through television channels, trying
to find something remotely interesting to watch! Trust me, it was a difficult job. No decent Hindi movie starts until eight and no decent
English movie starts until nine on Sunday nights. And one can watch only so much Discovery/ Nat Geo! So, unless you want to see
retired cricketers and TV actors who don’t have anything better than laughing at lame jokes or watch repeats of award shows telecasted
every single week, you’re out of luck! So as I flipped through channels trying to find some good advertisements to watch (yes, I was that
bored and desperate), this VJ caught my eye.
Smoky eyes, strong jaw line, awesome hair . . . I called Jaanvi up.
“Hey,” she greeted.
“Hi. Are you at home?” I asked.
“Yeah, you’re coming?” Aww . . . she missed me!
“No. If I come to your place, Butters is gonna miss me here,” I replied.
“Butters, who?”
“Butters, my couch. I’ve spent the whole freaking day lazing on this freaking couch. It would’ve been rude to call it ‘couch’
anymore. So I named it,” I explained seriously.
“How generous of you,” she laughed. “So, what’s going on?”
“Nothing remarkably fascinating. I was just bonding with Butters and was getting bored. Until I came across this guy on TV . . .”
“What channel?”
“MTV”
“Okay, hold on for a second . . .” she said and switched on her TV. “Who’s he? I don’t think I’ve seen him before on any other